Comprehensive expertise in NED remuneration
Since 2001 GRG has been an expert provider of a comprehensive range of NED (non-executive director) remuneration services. Our board-specific remuneration solutions and independent recommendations assist key decision makers navigate the complexities of NED remuneration, which needs to take into consideration an ever-changing governance and compliance landscape, as well as increasing scrutiny from shareholders, regulators and other stakeholders.
Our NED remuneration services are comprehensive, ranging from partnering with clients to design an effective remuneration framework that considers the nuances of board remuneration; the review and design of NED equity plans; NED fee holding policies; and bespoke NED fee benchmarking to name a few.
Our consulting services, advice and recommendations aim to be clear, precise and transparent so that these issues can be dealt with cost-effectively and strategically.
Our Board Remuneration services
GRG offers a broad range of bespoke NED remuneration services.
Our services include
- Remuneration benchmarking of NED Main Board Fees (MBF) sourced from GRG’s largest ASX NED remuneration database in Australia
- Insightful approaches to setting pay relativities between Chair and NED remuneration
- Committee fee recommendations and customisation including prevalence analysis in particular market segments
- Unique design of NED equity participation plans that are acceptable to shareholders and stakeholders in the context of good governance relating to this issue
- Analysis of aggregate fee limits (AFL)
- Analysis of voting patterns on Remuneration Reports
- Assistance with drafting Remuneration Report disclosures to ensure maximum clarity and shareholder support
- Communication and governance advice relevant to NED remuneration issues
- Keeping NEDs informed regarding changes in the regulatory environment and increasing levels of compliance required
- Mitigation strategies for the “two strikes” rule.
Also see these Board Remuneration services
Board package data
- Using Australia’s largest and highest-quality KMP databases and customised to our clients’ needs, our data packages offer true insight and analytics into board remuneration.
- GRG is a leading provider of board benchmarking in Australia. Our robust methodology assesses the elements and quantum that constitute market competitive board remuneration packages.