Manage your remuneration governance with confidence, guided by the only comprehensive reference in Australia
As Australia’s leading independent KMP remuneration governance advisors, we know all too well how challenging it is to stay on top of the constantly evolving KMP remuneration governance environment. Being a member of a Remuneration Committee is now much more challenging – and this extends to the executives, HR teams, legal and company secretarial services that support you.
GRG’s comprehensive response is the Remuneration Committee Companion. Whether you’re a new director appointed to a board who is trying to understand the complexities of KMP remuneration, or you’re an established director needing annual updates on new legislation and regulatory issues, this detailed reference will help you manage your company’s remuneration governance.
Choose your licence type
Now in its fifth edition since 2014 and continually revised by GRG’s expert team, countless NEDs have found the Companion to be a reliable reference that supports them to be more effective directors, and lightens the burden of contributing to remuneration governance.
The Companion covers
A cheat sheet of the key remuneration governance regulations and legislation
In-depth discussion of typical remuneration practices & stakeholder expectations
Context for the development of your remuneration governance framework
A recommended remuneration committee calendar
Stay on top of an ever-changing remuneration governance landscape
The constantly evolving KMP remuneration governance environment includes a range of influential rules, regulations and legislation:
- The Corporations Act
- Income Tax Assessment Act (ITAA)
- Fringe Benefits Tax Act
- The ASX Listing Rules (for listed companies)
- The ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Principles and Guidelines (for listed companies)
- APRA’s requirements of APRA regulated entities e.g. CPS 511 and CPG 511
- The Banking and Executive Accountability Regime (BEAR) in the Banking Act, including potential introduction of the Financial Accountability Regime
- The guidelines and preferences of proxy advisors, and their roles in the market
- The guidelines and preferences of institutional investors, and their roles in the market
- Employee share scheme designs
- Best practice remuneration benchmarking, mix, design and implementation, and increasingly …
- Growing competition from international markets and subsidiary entities
- Broad community expectations and links with ESG
Order yours today and reduce the complexity, stress and challenge of KMP remuneration governance.
About GRG licensing
- The Companion is in digital form, licensed to each purchasing organisation or individual, and emailed within one business day of finalising the purchase.
- Company-wide licences allow unlimited internal distribution within your organisation, but with licensee identification to ensure that it is not used outside the organisation.
- Individuals purchasing the Companion guarantee that the Companion PDF is for their use only.