These terms and conditions apply to you (the Member) when you participate in the Executive Remuneration Survey (ERS) or an associated GRG service of which the ERS forms part.
Provision and use of remuneration data
- Remuneration data must be provided by the Member at least annually. Failure to do so by the agreed month will result in your ERS access being withheld by GRG until such time that data is provided.
- Data must be provided in accordance with the details regarding the format, structure and content that is provided to the Member by GRG. The Member agrees to provide GRG with all reasonable assistance to verify the integrity of the data that it provides to ensure the integrity of the final ERS.
- Each Member agrees that the data that is provided to GRG will be used to create the ERS and may be used in part or whole for other purposes by GRG. The Member authorises GRG to use the data for all such uses and acknowledges and agrees that the intellectual property rights, including copyright, in any work that is derived from the data provided by the Member to GRG, including without limitation any compilation, summary or analysis, vests in, GRG. Any such derived work is the confidential information of GRG.
- The Survey Reports subscribed to and released will be available for a maximum of 12 months only from the original publication date.
- The format of the data collection and reporting software is the confidential information and intellectual property of GRG and the Member has no right to use, copy, manipulate, edit or otherwise deal with the data collection and reporting software (or any part or compilation, derivative, summary or analysis created using any or all of the data collection and reporting software) for any purpose other than to provide the data and the data collection and reporting software may not be passed on to any third party without the prior approval of GRG.
Membership & pricing
- Minimum membership is for one year and will be automatically renewed, unless cancelled in writing by email no less than one month prior to the end of the current period. Future renewals for the ERS may be subject to a price increase.
- The ERS order form and any price reviews are updated periodically.
- Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and are exclusive of GST. GST is not charged on purchases made outside Australia.
- Prices are subject to variation due to changes in State or Federal Government legislation.
- Members will be emailed issues of GRG Remuneration Insights which deal with remuneration-related matters affecting senior executives and directors.
Naming and privacy
- The Member grants GRG the right to name the Member as a contributor of data on the ERS and otherwise, and to use the Member’s name in connection with the marketing, distribution or sales of the ERS or any other item that is derived from the data provided by the Member.
Liability & jurisdiction
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, GRG is not liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by the Member as a result of, or in connection with, this agreement or the ERS, by an amount that exceeds the fees paid by the Member for the Service.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. The Member submits to the subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales.
- GRG reserves the right to update and change these terms and conditions without notice.